Cutest blog on the block

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome New Video

My wonderful husband created the most amazing video to show that Diabetes has not slowed Parker down. This video is a tribute to my amazing boy who never sweats the small stuff! Diabetes kicks my butt some days but how can I complain when his spirit shines sooooo bright. This video is also a tribute to all of those who have given us support and prayers.

It is long, but well worth it in the end. Pause the music on the bottom of my page, so you can hear the music in the video.

Sorry it is a link.....YouTube wouldn't publish it because it has music in it. But the music makes the video.

http://gallery.me.com/jared.anderson#100161

5 comments:

  1. WOW, what a powerful video Heather. Is Parker 3? He reminds me so much of Joe at that age. He looks like such a ham!!! ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video - dang I'm crying at 9a! He's such a sweet boy --- so big, strong and brave!
    Just as we are here for you - you have been here for us! That's what it is all about! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. He is four but the pictures range from two to four years. We included a little of all his silliness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great that your husband is so dedicated to make such a beautiful video. what a nice thing to save and always remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, I found your blog through Laura @ Houston We Have A Problem.

    Fantastic video! :)

    ReplyDelete