Cutest blog on the block

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hmmmm....a show and tell item for "H"

The show and tell item for tomorrow is H...  what was the first word that started with H that popped into Mommy and Daddy's head tonight?   HUMALOG!   Wow, how our minds have shifted thinking in a few weeks.   Parker thought about explaining Humalog to his classmates and opted to take Hamm instead.   Can't blame ya buddy!


Humalog

VS

Hamm


Hamm was the clear winner for the 4 year old.

Personally, I might have chosen to tell about the life-saving wonder drug, but Hamm is much more entertaining (especially when he masquerades as the Evil Doctor Porkchop)!

Tonight I decided to make a sign for our back door, just to make sure that no one in our house (namely Dada) forgets any important items when taking the kids to school in the morning.   I am pretty proud of this sign, just wish we didn't need so many things before walking out the door.

Smurfs_Color_Pictures_Stop_Sign_Smurf.jpg 
Stop!

Do you have_____ ???

Insulin

Rescue Snacks, glucagon, glucose tabs

Regular 15 CHO Snacks

Syringes, lancets, ketostrips

Glucometer

Drinks

Blankie for Avery

Back up clothes for Avery

Bags

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Adam's letter for show and tell this week was "P"...the first thing I thought of was his PUMP! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CLEVER my friend! I hope the show and tell goes well! And I hope DaDa remembers everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Boy would have chosen Hamm too. LOL But I am with you... I would have though of Humalog first!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmm, pork chops ........... Mmmmmmmmmm. ;)

    Yeah, Hammie would have won out over here, too.

    Love the note!

    ReplyDelete